PRIVATE PILOT LICENSE
This license is for those who have not yet decided if flying for their career is their desire but is the main basis becoming a well-prepared pilot at all. Also, if you all want to fly for fun or sport, this is definitely what you need.
- The flight training is composed of at least 45:00 hrs of instruction, on an agreed schedule with the instructor, and can be done on the Cessna 172 M / N or Piper Warrior 151 engine
- The approximate duration of the course is 2-4 months, depending on weather condition and student’s personal schedule.
The privileges of the holder of a PPL (A) are:
- to operate without pay as pilot-in-command or co-pilot in non-commercial operations on single-engine piston (land) or multi-engine piston (land) airplanes with a maximum certificated take-off mass not exceeding 5700 kg
- to fly under VFR by day (good weather condition – 5 km visibility, 1500 m horizontally and 1000 ft vertically clear of clouds)
- and the student pilot for a PPL (A) shall be at least 16 years of age before the first solo flight;
- the applicant for a PPL (A) shall be at least 17 years of age;
- and a class 1 or 2 medical certificate is required for the holder / applicant of a PPL (A);
- PPL (A) theory certificate.
- aircraft manually
- charts and additional aviator`s equipment
Crediting for previous experience
- theoretical knowledge;
- flight experience.
BECOME A PILOT
Please contact us for any reason:
ATO AVIO OTRYAD VARNA – WE CREATE AVIATORS.